Sakuroski: The Anime Sakuroski: The Anime

...yea that about sums it up. All you are missing is some type of transformation where her clothes change. that makes the 12 year olds swoon lmao. Nice job

BrerSteve responds:

Yeah I was debating doing a long clothes changing scene, but I was animating it rather quickly so that my friends could laugh at what we put together promptly. So, the transformation scene turned into Sakuroski just bopping around the screen with the sword a bunch. I like it this way too.
;)

CallofDutyMW3 the Musical CallofDutyMW3 the Musical

Awesome! This is amazing I love the scenes and the voices and you really followed the story. Great job!

Portal 2 Aftermath Portal 2 Aftermath

OMG

I really like this nice idea

Help Needed:NeedAnimators Help Needed:NeedAnimators

i like this already

I cant wait to see its full potential!

Halo Reach: Armor Locked Halo Reach: Armor Locked

wow

that was an amazing concept you came up with there. I really enjoyed it from start to finish. especially how the time passed and he had a son and the son grew up. The only thing that kinda confused me was I wasnt sure it that was his sons sillouette at the end when he came out of Armor Lock.it was a really well made flash complements to you.

Sonic:ReignOfDarkness 3 Sonic:ReignOfDarkness 3

effort please?

make something i can watch and make sure your buttons work all ur sonic ones are like this so 0 for them all till they work.

Naruto Super Dub Naruto Super Dub

rock paper scissors

Paper Paper Paper Paper Paper Paper Paper..... lmao great!!!!

It's my prey It's my prey

Ive got to say wow

Nicely done. You dont see many drawn animations or if you do they stink and last 10 seconds. You were able to tell somewhat of a story. Your drawing was fantastic kinda rugged for your theme of western. It fits. you captured multiple angles like the bullets dropping that was an amazing touch. I enjoyed it. Time for the constructive part of my review. though there was a bit of a story, I couldnt gather much more than there was a fight in a town where one building was on fire. the music was kinda creepy and it threw me off at first but I guess it was all made sense when the guy the cowboy was facing and supposidly killed sprouted multiple arms.... 10/10 artwork 9/10 music 7/10 story 10/10 originality Good work. I look forward to your next animation.

Katokun responds:

thanks ^^
well, yeah, i know the story is not the strong point here, hehe.
I wanted to play with atmosphere and test my drawing and animating skills.
Glad you liked it, i'll be doing moar and moar! (or that's the plan, lol)

ElfenLied Caramelldansen ElfenLied Caramelldansen

careful

If she sees this your might get chopped up by the vectors. lol jk nice job I havnt seen the anime for years but I remember it as very disturbing.

mikuru15 responds:

ohhhhh crap *locks doors and windows*

thanx allot ^^

Parkemon: The First Short Parkemon: The First Short

nope bad idea

Sorry but selling merch after only one episode is a bad idea no one is even behind the show. more time is needed to build a fanbase more episodes too. I know i wasnt impressed with what I saw in the 2-3 mins of animation. Another reason this is destined to fail is because you just took two shows and put them together. and selling merch with those characters you have to be sure nintendo doesnt sue copyrights might be in effect. Not hating on your flash you animate quite well. Im just being a realist about this. This shouldnt be removed because Im trying to give you tips on how to improve your next works if you ever animate again.